Our staff are our most valuable asset
We think its as important for the children as it is for the staff to make it our business to employ people who will be genuinely liked by their colleagues. As a result our staff socialise together and enjoy each other's company. We offer a generous wage and benefits package. In return we expect dedication and commitment to the children in our care.
Training is important to us and we firmly believe that staff should have the opportunity to improve their qualifications and knowledge with their employer. We have therefore employed the services of a specialist Early Years training provider whose training package in conjunction with our flexible hours, allows staff to work towards either NVQ2 or NVQ3 in Early Years Care and Education without sacrificing their day job.
In addition to NVQs we also offer a variety of training courses to suit individual needs and special interests.
Working at Toddlercare, you can expect…
- Excellent remuneration including a monthly bonus scheme
- Paid holidays and overtime (or choice of time in lieu)
- Career development – personal, educational and managerial
- A uniform (with your own choice of colours)
- The opportunity to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- To join a friendly and happy group of professionals who adore children
If you have a sunny disposition and love children we'd like to hear from you!
Please call your local nursery direct or you can email us at:-